To help ensure the safety of our staff and visitors during the COVID-19 pandemic, please adhere to the following guidelines when you visit the Museum:
General Museum Guidelines
- Masks are required to enter the Museum.
- Public hand sanitizers will be available on each floor, near the elevator, and at the front desk.
- The front desk has Plexiglas shields in place.
- The number of people in the store will be managed.
- All in-person programs are canceled and will be reassessed when they will resume.
- All receptions and other types of public gatherings are canceled.
- The Lecture Room will not be available for rent.
- The Museum will limit the number of people in the building to no more than 40 at any one time, tracked and managed by front desk staff.
- The Museum janitorial staff will clean and sanitize public and work areas throughout the Museum.
- One day each week a vendor will provide additional sanitizing of public areas.
We ask visitors to stay together with your group and maintain physical distance of at least 6 feet from staff and other visitors.
- If you have additional questions on COVID-19 and how the Oshkosh Public Museum is handing our visitor experience, please call us at (920) 236-5799.
City of Oshkosh
Learn more about COVID-19 through the City of Oshkosh page.
Be Safe Wisconsin
We can save lives together. Do your part. Be Safe.