Membership Makes a Difference
The Museum's collections are rich with secrets and stories of the past. Your support enables us to share them through engaging exhibitions, educational activities, quality publications, and research.
In addition to funding exhibitions and programs that inspire learning, a Museum membership plays a critical part in supporting the care and preservation of the archival materials and collections held in trust, including the beautiful historic home of Edgar P. and Mary Jewell Sawyer.
The English Tudor Revival residence was built in 1908. Designed by William Waters, the interior of the home was orchestrated by the prestigious Tiffany Studios of New York. The Oshkosh Public Museum was formed in 1924 through the generosity of Edgar P. Sawyer, who donated his home to the City of Oshkosh free of all limitations except that it be used "for the benefit of the public."
Your involvement is greatly appreciated! Download a copy of the membership brochure.
All memberships are tax-deductible as allowable by Wisconsin state law.
Sign Up Today!
Three Easy Ways to Become a Member!
Sign up on your next trip to the Oshkosh Public Museum
Download the membership form and mail to:
Oshkosh Public Museum
1331 Algoma Boulevard
Oshkosh, WI 54901
- 1 adult + 1 free guest pass
Senior 62+ or College Student, $35
- 1 adult (62+) + 1 free guest pass OR
- 1 college student (18+ with valid student ID) + 1 free guest pass
Senior Dual 62+
- Two adults (62+) + 2 free guest passes
- 2 adults + 2 free guest passes
- 2 adults and accompanying children/grandchildren (under 18) + 2 free guest passes
- 2 adults and accompanying children/grandchildren (under 18) + 4 free guest passes
- A private behind-the-scenes tour with the Museum Director (by appointment)
- Receive the benefit of year-long membership at the Museum
- Plus ten one-day passes for general admission to share with friends and family (Passes not valid for ticketed exhibitions.)
- Join us for a private behind-the-scenes tour with the Museum Director
- Partner with the Museum as a sponsor for large pubic exhibitions